After You File for Bankruptcy
After filing bankruptcy, you must complete a 2-hour debtor education course including passing a Comprehensive Financial Literacy Test prior to the discharge of your debts. Comprehensive Credit Counseling can help you this requirement.
Just Five Easy Steps for the PFM Workshop
- Review What's Involved *
- Purchase your PFM Workshop Online and
Receive your Order Number (via email)
- Register with your Order Number, Username and Password
- View Workshop
- Complete course and testing
* You must acknowledge that you have read and understand "What's Involved" before you make a purchase.
Comprehensive Credit Counseling of Rural Services of Indiana, Inc. has been approved* as a non-profit budget and credit counseling agency to provide services to individuals:
- 24/7 availability of course online and telephonically
- Qualified financial literacy instructors
- 100% Confidential
- In Good Standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
* Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an agency's services.