Farm Financial Management and Production Recordkeeping Seminar:
About the Seminar
This course in financial management and record keeping assists farmers in goal-setting, maintaining and using financial and production records to aid in decision-making; analyzing income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and production records to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and make necessary adjustments in the operation.
Our video seminar in Financial Management and Recordkeeping is now approved in 40 states. The video seminar provides a convenient format for borrowers to take the required training at home. Each training package costs $300 and is available on VHS and DVD. Each farmer that registers is assigned an instructor for one-on-one assistance. The video instruction is complimented by a series of exercises utilizing forms 2037 and 2038. We are currently the only course on the market that provides one-on-one instruction with an assigned instructor.
- This course is a USDA certified course
- Certificates are issued immediately after completion
- Documentation is provided for USDA loan file
- Seminar is taught in 40 states throughout the U.S.
The packet that will be provided to you through the mail will include:
- Introduction Letter
- Seminar Scoring Information
- DVD or VHS (Specified during purchase)
- Seminar Booklet and Exercises
- Labeled envelops (For mailing back exercises)
You can also pay by cashier's check or money order by mailing in the Farm Management Registration Form. Click here for the form.
- $300.00 per farm operation (course required by loan agreement)
Contact Rural Services of Indiana, Inc. for additional
information or to apply for services at 1-800-298-1612.